Architecturally Designed Home with Breathtaking City Views
Impeccably crafted and superbly appointed, this ground level architecturally designed luxury apartment promises a sophisticated lifestyle in an ideal location. The apartment’s interiors are generously proportioned with timber finished flooring, soaring high ceilings, floor to ceiling glass windows and doors throughout. The wrap around courtyard is accessible from every room and offers a variety of open-air spaces to utilise as well as a large covered terrace and long garden bed awaiting your planting preference. Both bedrooms are comfortable in size each with built in wardrobes and split system AC.
Located amidst the heritage Prince Henry site surrounded with a sprinkle of historical gems and unique contemporary builds. The apartment is near to Bob A Day Park and an effortless walk to Little Bay Beach, trendy alfresco cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and well stocked local grocery stores.
– Huge open plan living and dining with large store cupboards, high ceilings
– Sleek and stylish gas kitchen with s/s appliances and large island bench
– Covered wrap around tiled courtyard with covered terrace and garden bed
– Well scaled bedrooms with built-in wardrobes each with courtyard access
– Stylish bathroom with sleek fittings, discreate internal laundry cupboard
– 3 well positioned split system climate control systems, pin spot down lighting
– Secure car spaces, efficient store room, intercom and lift access, stylish build
– Quiet street setting, handy to efficient bus service and nearby La Perouse
Council Rates: $380.00 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $174.00 per quarter approx
Strata Levies: $1,230.87 per quarter approx
Apartment Size: 169sqm approx
- Location: 17/1 Fleming Street Little Bay NSW 2036
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garages: 1
Contact agents to book your viewing.