1) Privacy Statement
Ivory Estate Agents and it’s related companies (collectively referred to as “Ivory Real Estate”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects the privacy and security of your Personal Information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
(“Privacy Act”) and the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) pursuant to the Privacy Act. This internet privacy statement applies to the website which is owned and operated by Ivory Estate Agents.
2) What is Personal Information?
Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or information by which your identity can be reasonably determined, as well as information recording Ivory Estate Agents dealings with you. Examples of personal information are your name, address, email address, telephone/mobile number, property details, occupation, interests, and any other information provided by you to Ivory Estate Agents.
3) Collection of personal information
The purpose of the personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you interact with the Ivory Estate Agents website. This section will explain, in a broad sense, just how personal information may be collected via
our website, and how this personal information contributes to the development of the Ivory Estate Agents website.
When submitting personal information on some of our sites for the purposes of an enquiry, we will collect details such as your name, e-mail address and some details of your personal interests and needs. Some of this information is essential for us to be able to identify accurately who is using the service so that we may be able to respond to your requests and as such, is indicated by mandatory fields. Mandatory information requirements are clearly identified and are denoted by an asterisk (*). You will also be prompted when submitting a form if mandatory data has not been completed.
Other types of information, such as your age and gender, are collected to help us profile who is using the services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional.
Generally, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information when you:
- Send us your comments or suggestions
- Create a link to the Ivory Estate Agents’ site
- Register for services
- Subscribe to publications
- Request sales and advertising information and/or
- Submit an enquiry.
4) Use of Personal Information
Ivory Estate Agents uses your personal information as specified and for the provision of our services to you now,
or in the future. The personal information we gather from your use of our website enables us to provide better
services which are tailored to your needs. The personal information may be used as follows:
- Recording usage patterns for the purpose of data analysis in relation to Ivory Estate Agents Website. The information gathered for this purpose remains anonymous.
- Registering, amending, or deleting your personal information, at your request.
- To respond to your submissions, enquiries, feedback, ratings, comments or complaints.
- Communicating with you in relation to publications, marketing information and special events. Ivory Estate Agents will only record your email address if you subscribe to Ivory Estate Agents’ publications. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- Analysing your personal information and conducting credit reporting checks, research, investigations and information broking
- Third-party concierge services relating to the property services provided by Ivory Estate Agents. You may advise Ivory Estate Agents if you do not wish to receive (“opt out”) of any publications, marketing information or special events from Ivory Estate Agents
5) Disclosure of Information
In providing your personal information you consent to us collecting, storing and using your personal information in the manner set out above, and you consent to us disclosing your personal information to our related bodies corporate and each of their officers, contractors, employees and agents who may collect, store and use your personal information in the manner set out above. Your personal information is not shared with any other related third parties unless explicitly and expressly communicated when you submit the information. The personal information is contained and access is restricted to Ivory Estate Agents authorised personnel only. However, where it is necessary for law enforcement purposes or where we believe there is a threat to a person’s safety or health, we may need to disclose your personal information to third parties as required by law. Ivory Estate Agents acknowledges that you will click through to third-party sites from our website and recommends that you refer to the privacy statements of the sites you visit. Ivory Estate Agents assumes no responsibility for the information and content of third-party sites.
6) Disclosure of Personal Information Overseas
Some of the related third parties referred to above to whom we disclose personal information may be located in Australia and in other countries. We take reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that the third-party entity has a commitment to protecting your Personal Information in accordance with the APPs and the requirements of the Privacy Act. However, you acknowledge that, by agreeing to the disclosure of your Personal Information to these entities outside of Australia, we will no longer be required to take reasonable steps to ensure the overseas recipient’s compliance with the Australian privacy law in relation to your Personal Information and we will not be liable to you for any breach of the Australian privacy law by these overseas recipients. On this basis, you consent to such disclosure.
7) Dealing with us anonymously
You have the option of not identifying yourself unless by law you are required to do so, or it is impracticable not to do so.
8) Information is up-to-date
It is important that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You can contact us at any time to access or update your personal information or to tell us that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
9) Personal Information Security
Any information collected by Ivory Estate Agents is held with the strictest confidence. Ivory Estate Agents takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure information is securely stored and access is restricted to authorised Ivory Estate Agents personnel only. You may request access to any of your personal information, or request that Ivory Estate
Agents remove any of your personal information it holds by sending a request to our privacy officer.
10) Information and Complaints
If you require more information or have any complaints regarding how we have collected or used your personal information, you may contact Ivory Estate Agents in any of the following ways:
Ivory Estate Agents
323 Concord Rd,
CONCORD WEST, NSW, 2138