Architecturally Designed Home with Breathtaking City Views
Neat and tidy as is or update this brick house to create a modern, solid, family home to your taste. Affording a generous 534 sqm block, this rare find offers numerous opportunities. Whether you are looking to live in, rent out, renovate or develop this is a must inspect for all astute purchasers.
– Double brick family home
– Four generous sized bedrooms
– Living room and formal dining area
– Neat and tidy eat in kitchen
– Pristine original bathrooms
– Sunroom with an abundance of natural light
– Lock up garage with storage area
– Desirable central Concord location, short walk to North Strathfield Station, buses and short drive to Cabarita Ferry Wharf.
– Close to schools, parks, Majors Bay shopping village, Breakfast Point village, Top Ryde and Burwood Shopping Centres.
- Location: 127 Davidson Avenue Concord NSW 2137
- Sold Price: $2757000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garages: 1
Contact agents to book your viewing.